Dating back to the Byzantine period DAMASK is a style of weaving is reversible patterns on fabric. This pattern is brought to you in several colors on this dinner plate to fit all table settings at your most exclusive dinner parties. Hand painted and decorated with patina painting and gold leaf gilding techniques.
DAMASK 11" Round Plate
● Hand Made and Hand Decorated
● Each piece is a unique work of art
● All glass decorations are applied on the back of the item, front face is genuine glass
● Food safe for hot or cold food
● Not microwave, oven and dishwasher safe
● Dimensions may vary due to the hand made nature of the spun glassware technique